Following the writing prompts on BlogHer!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Who was the last person you spoke to on the telephone?

The last person I spoke to on the phone was my prayer partner - last night. We both had the same teacher, and she called to ask me if I ever thought of her. The answer is yes, of course. I often find myself thinking about something Helen said. In fact, just the night before I had been thinking of her, and how if she was here, she'd have some good answers about church stuff. I said to her, in my mind, "You know, I believe that if I'm thinking a lot about someone who has died, it means they're hanging around me. If you're here, I need to know."
And then Barb called with her question. It came to her to pull some Angel cards -- and so together we went swimming in the infinite possibilities of consciousness ... she pulled Archangel Michael and Power and another one I can't remember. She also told me something she felt Helen wanted me to know, that I also don't remember.
I'll have to write Barb and ask her what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment