Following the writing prompts on BlogHer!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What kind of fish are you most like?

The first one that comes to mind is Angel Fish of course!!

I used to have a 100 gallon aquarium with angels and discus and various bottom cleaners, etc. It was like cat TV. I used it as a room divider, but I'm sure they thought it was just for them. I don't know how many times they'd sit so still and then rush the aquarium, batting on the sides with their little paws.

The Discus, would dash to a safe corner, yet the Angels would act like they didn't even notice the cats. This was funny to me as the Discus were twice or more the size of the angels.

I'd like to think that I'm like the Angel Fish, peacefully swimming, even in turbulent waters, confident and unafraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment